Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
No. 52 Gettysburg
Póki co zacytuję wersję anglojezyczną ze strony mlaic.org dotyczącą konkurencji No.52 Gettysburg.

Cytat:What is the Gettysburg discipline?

We just received a question about the MLAIC No. 52 Gettysburg event, and the answer could be interesting for all of us. It is one of the historical shooting events of MLAIC, where shooters are using unaltered military percussion rifles, shoot offhand 100 meters to CNDA Gettysburg target (C N D A 1/1993 HS (54 cm x 84 cm) having a black stripe in the middle and with oval scoring rings of increasing width from ’10’ out to the ‘3’.) 13 shots in 30 minutes (10 to count). All shooters must wear the uniform matching the rifle, and use the original style paper cartridges appropriate for the rifle.

General rules:
All historical shooting events shall be conducted in accordance with the MLAIC Rules, with the following modifications –
a. Originals
i) Only original firearms shall be used.
ii) Any alteration to an original firearm which would spoil its historical value or be out of keeping with the construction techniques of the period would disqualify the arm from use in historical shooting events.
iii) Reducing the depth of the firing notch by welding a lining to the tumbler is permitted.
iv) The following shall be forbidden –
aa) Bedding of the barrel into the stock, irrespective of the manner in which it is done.
bb) Sleeving or re-lining of the barrel.
cc) Lightening of lock springs by filing, annealing or any other method.
dd) The reduction in the weight of trigger pull by means of filing, or other means of removal of material, to modify the original profile of the tumbler or seal.
ee) The entire replacement of the barrel or lock.
ff) The use of dioptres, palm rests or another accessories on firearms not originally intended for their use.
gg) The bending of barrels to alter their point of aim.
b. Military long arms
i) Service rifles and muskets of any calibre and model for use in disciplines Leipzig, Austerlitz, Gettysburg and Inkermann.
ii) The following shall apply –
aa) Arms shall be of a genuine military service pattern as adopted by a Government and be in an unaltered as-issued condition with military pattern sights.
bb) Limited alterations to the point of aim are permissible by the use of a replacement blade or sight bearing the same configuration and profile of the original.
cc) Set triggers are only permitted on arms originally designed with this feature, (e.g. Swiss Federal Carbine Model 1851, Bavarian Jagerstutzen Model 1854).
dd) Butt or cheek pads, the wiping out of the barrel between shots, and the use of a loading funnel are prohibited.
ee) Any repair or restoration work to firearms shall be in accordance with MLAIC Rules.
ff) The use of any material unknown or not used by firearm makers of the period in which the arm was made, is prohibited.
gg) The use of minor replacement parts such as screws or springs is permitted provided the parts are of identical design and material to the original.
c. Loading of Arms
i) Loading shall always be carried out in accordance with the original military procedure laid down for the model of arm in the country of origin (including paper cartridges) and with the use of the original ramrod or an identical reproduction thereof.
ii) When the original loading procedure required the use of a powder flask, this shall be used to fill a separate single-charge container, from which the powder shall be loaded into the muzzle.
iii) For safety reasons, flintlock muskets shall be loaded either unprimed (with a copper or brass pin plugging the touch-hole) or primed with a leather covering to the frizzen face.
d. Ammunition
i) The use of any material unknown or not used in the manufacture or loading of ammunition during the period in which the arm was originally used, (including aluminium foil and plastic) is not permitted.
ii) Cartridges shall be made as identical as possible to the original pattern for the model of arm in the country of origin.
iii) Combustible or nitrate paper cartridges are forbidden for safety reasons.
iv) Bullets shall be as identical as possible to the original pattern for the model of arm in the country of origin and shall function in accordance with the original design principle of the arm (e.g. Minie, pillar breech, compression).
e. Uniforms
i) Historical uniforms, either original or reproduction, appropriate to the arm being used in competition, shall be worn.
ii) A penalty of two points shall be deducted for each competitor not in correct uniform.
f. Clothing
i) It is forbidden, in competitions, to wear clothing designed for modern shooting disciplines, such as shooting shoes, shooting trousers, shooting gloves, and the like.
ii) Hearing protecting and shooting spectacles, with or without an iris, are mandatory.

i) The target used shall be the C N D A 1/1993 HS (54 cm x 84 cm) having a black stripe in the middle and with oval scoring rings of increasing width from ’10’ out to the ‘3’.
Z czasem pokuszę się o tłumaczenie na język polski.
Jest to bardzo ciekawa i wymagająca konkurencja dla broni wojskowej na dystansie 100 metrów z postawy stojąc do oryginalnej tarczy CNDA.
Odpowiedz
Variaq miałbyś gdzieś do dostania wzór takiej tarczy ?
Lorenz .54", Podewils-Lindner .56" i inne
Odpowiedz
Tak, mam gdzieś wzór tarczy od Irka R.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości