Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Lorenz Infantry MII DP - dylematy zgodności
A zatem kol. Dubiel tu masz link do Statutu MLAIC https://mlaic.org/wp-content/uploads/202...202012.pdf
Przeczytaj uważnie  punkt 4.7.D.a:

Cytat:"a.) Military Rifles
Service issue rifles and muskets, including the Enfield Volunteer (cal. .577), for use in
competitions Nos. 1, 3, 9, 10, 32, 37 and 40 are subject to the following -
i) Arms shall be manufactured in accordance with military patterns, in unaltered condition
and with original pattern sights.
ii) Limited alterations to the point of aim are permissible by the use of a replacement blade or
sight bearing the same configuration and profile as the original. Alterations to the original
sights are not permitted.
iii) Military smooth bore flintlock muskets having a fixed (non-detachable) rear sight are not
permitted in competitions No 1 or No 9. The removal of such existing sights is
prohibited. Military smooth bore flintlock muskets with rear sights that may be detached
without alteration to the firearm may be used with the rear sight removed.
iv) Set triggers, butt pads, cheek pads, wiping out between shots and loading funnels longer
than 100mm are not permitted.
v) The bore diameter shall be in excess of 13.5 mm (0.53") for military percussion rifles and
16.5 mm (0.65") for flintlock muskets.
vi) It is prohibited to bend the barrels of rifles to alter their point of aim.
vii) The use of natural fillers such as wheat germ or semolina is permitted. "

Specjalnie dla Ciebie kol. Dubiel tłumeczenie z wujka Googla pkt. a.)i)ii)

"i) Broń powinna być wykonana według wzorów wojskowych, w stanie niezmienionym i z oryginalnymi celownikami.
ii) Ograniczone zmiany punktu celowania są dopuszczalne poprzez użycie zamiennej muszki lub szczerbiny mających taką samą konfigurację i profil jak (przyrządy) oryginalne. Zmiany w oryginałach przyrządów celowniczych nie są dozwolone."

Jeżeli nadal nie rozumiesz tego co mówią przepisy MLAIC i opierasz swą opinię na zdaniu producenta i jego sprzedawców to nie wiem jak Ci już pomóc.
Rusznik podał Ci przykłady "chcicy" producenta i reakcji szczegółowej MLAIC na te "unowocześnienie" w produkcji replik i nie ma znaczenia czy to jest karabin Lorenz  (nie Lorentz) czy Enfield czy Württembergische (Mauzer ).
Lorenz .54", Podewils-Lindner .56" i inne

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Jegerskie Lorenze - spotkanie kombatanckie... - przez Derek - 28-08-21, 07:58 PM

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 3 gości